(1) By mistakenly if you sometimes deleted your local office document , you don’t have to worry as you always have backup on cloud.
(2) Even we can edit that document from any other PC after downloading it or update it online also.
How to Install it & Use it
(1) Download it from here & install it. http://www.4shared.com/zip/54-WVzaN/googleconnectinstallerenterpri.html
(2) Now open any Office document. Initially you have to attach your google account to Microsoft Office. I am opening Microsoft word here.
(3) At top , you will found google Cloud Connect bar.If you are not able to see cloud connect then restart you pc and then open Microsoft word.
(4) Now login to your google account where you want to store your office documents.And later grant access so all your office documents.
(5) Now there is 1 more button. You can choose between Automatic and Manual.
If you select Automatic then while saving your document locally It will be stored or updated on cloud also.
If you select Manual then while saving your document locally It won’t be stored on cloud but you have to click on sync button to store or update it on cloud.
(6) Once you have Synced your document, It will generate dynamic link where you can find your document or else you can go to https://drive.google.com/#my-drive link and find your all synced documents there. I have highlighted my latest synced document there.
(7) I have shown demo for Microsoft word document.This is possible for all office docs like excel,ppt,Note etc.
(8) Reverse is also possible. We can edit that document online also and synchronize it with local document.