Google Play Store provides so many apps, games, eBooks, and movies which can be downloaded freely, or you may also purchase some premium apps. For some free apps, you can directly download them while for paid apps you have to spend a little money to get them. The free apps mostly contain some advertisements which are very disturbing, therefore, when you want to get rid of those ads or access premium features, you should upgrade to pro version. In this case, you can pay using a credit card or Google Play Credit. If you don’t want to spend money and still get the premium apps, you can accumulate google play credit over the time and later redeem it to download those premium apps.
What is Google Play credit?
It is a credit to your Google Play account that can be used to purchase some google play contents like apps, games, eBook, and movie. It is like a money box where you can deposit some money digitally. You can add your credit through Google Play Gift (some gift cards may be sold in several countries), Promo Code, and Buy Credit (available only in the U.S).
How to get free Google Play Credit easily?
There are several ways to earn free Google Play credit for premium download using some application programs that you can download freely on Google Play Store. These apps will give you a few credits freely which can be changed to Google Play Gift. Here are some apps that offer you free credits:
(1) Earn free google play credit through Free My Apps
By using Free My Apps, you can earn google play credits which can be deposited to your Google Play Gift. Here are some steps that you have to do for getting “free Play store credit” through Free My Apps.
- Download and Install Free My Apps on Play Store.
- After installing, launch the application until it goes to its main page. On this page, you may see some games.
- Download all of those games to get the credit. For example, you can download and install a game “Electro Girl” that offers 48 credits. After downloading the game, you have to play it at least 30 minutes to get the credit.
- After playing the game, back to the main page of Free My Apps and see on the right top of your screen, you will see your credit added.
- After getting the credit, your next task is to download the whole games on the page and collect your credit as many as 3000 credits.
- This 3000 credit is what you can redeem to Google Play Gift in the form of Voucher as much as 10 dollars. Then, you can also redeem this voucher for downloading any paid apps on Play Store.
- To get credit, it can also be done by inviting your friend to use the app.
(2) How to get free google play credit using Google Opinion Rewards
Google will give you some money, Google wants to hear about what the people think by inviting anybody to fill some surveys on Google Opinion Rewards app for Android. Here are some steps to utilize Google Opinion Rewards to get some free google play credits which can be deposited into google play store balance.
- Download and install Google Opinion Rewards from Google Play Store.
- Run and manage the app setting by filling some surveys at the first use. It will offer you once per week survey. After that, google will give you credit and you can make up to 1 dollar per survey.
- You will get a notification to tell you about a new survey which is ready to be done. The surveys contain several topics like movies, politics, and many more. The survey given depends on your demographic, you will receive a survey if there is available in your country. Since this survey is only for several countries like US, UK, South Korea, Singapore, Sweden, Finland, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Italy, Japan, Portugal, Spain, Turkey, and South Africa.
(3) How can I earn free Google Play credit using Whaff Rewards
Whaff is similar to Free My Apps, the difference is that it offers you “free google play credit codes”. You can get free credit by entering an invitation code and get 0.30 dollars directly. Here are instructions to get more credits.
- Download and install Whaff Rewards app on Google Play Store (search “Whaff”)
- After installing, launch the Whaff app, then click the login You may log in using Facebook account anyway.
- After that, you will see a box of invitation and enter the code which is showed on the screen.
- You will get 0.30 dollar of credit directly from the code, then you need to collect more credit up to 10 dollars.
- In order to get more credits, you can invite someone else or download some apps which are showed in the Whaff rewards.
- Each download will give you reward around 0.17 dollars, 0.22 dollars, up to 0.66 dollars.
- You will earn the credit every day as long as you do not uninstall the downloaded apps.
- After getting 10 dollars of credit, you can convert it into Google Play Gift voucher and it can be used to purchase some paid apps by redeeming the voucher.
You can also check your current play store balance using these methods.
- Go to play.google.com.
- Click on Settings -> My Account.
- Review your balance under Payment Method.
Apart from these 3 apps, you can also try JunoWallet,, AppNana, Tap Cash Rewards, Cubic Reward to get free google play credit. To gift google play store credit to someone, you can also buy google play credits from Google Shopping.