The iPhone hanging issue at the phone startup is one of the major problems that Apple users face. While starting the phone, the device hangs at certain times on the Apple logo and fails to open completely. Hence, most users are annoyed with this problem for which we have come up with a 100% working solution for it. The Tenorshare Reiboot is a one-stop solution to normally boot your iPhone and iPad devices with the convenient way. It is the easiest way to put your iOS device into recovery mode and get out of the recovery mode without losing or damaging any data. The Tenorshare Reiboot can troubleshoot all kinds of iOS stuck issues including my iPhone stuck on Apple logo problem. So we will explain to you how to resolve this issue with the Reiboot program and start your iPhone safely and normally.
Key features of Tenorshare Reiboot iOS solution:
- Resolve the iPhone or iPad stuck in recovery mode
- 1-click enter recovery mode
- Fix a number of issues using the Recovery Mode
- Fix any issue related to iOS software upgrade, software crashes, and overheat
- Resolve iTunes errors
- Clean and speed up your iOS device
- Block ads
- Share and manage music, videos, and apps without iTunes restriction
- Backup and restore iOS data without iTunes
- Supports all iOS devices and iPhone models, including the iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6/6S/6 Plus
Why the “iPhone stuck at Apple logo” issue occurs?
This issue occurs when the device operating system prevents the phone from booting normally. Most users fail to detect the exact issue of this problem, so here are a few possible reasons why it happens.
- While upgrading to a new version of iOS
- Jailbreak issues
- Running the device on a downgraded or expired version of iOS
- Restoring your iPhone/ iPad/ iPod Touch from backup
How to fix “iPhone stuck on Apple logo” with Tenorshare Reiboot?
To recover your iPhone or iPad frozen on Apple logo, please follow these steps:
- Download and install Tenorshare Reiboot on your Mac or PC.
- Connect your iPhone/ iPad/ iPod Touch to your computer using a USB cable.
- Click on Enter Recovery Mode to begin troubleshooting this issue.
- Wait for some time until the process is completed.
- Once the issue is fixed, you will find the Exit Recovery Mode option.
- Click on Exit Recovery Mode to reboot the device.
- Once your device exits the Recovery Mode, it will reboot successfully.
Tenorshare Reiboot effectively pulls your iPhone out of the stuck Apple logo. In case using the free version of Reiboot fails to resolve the “iPhone stuck on Apple logo” issue, then try using the Reiboot iCareFone (iPhone Care Pro) version that will cost only $39.95. This version also offers a free trial so you can test it before purchasing.
Other important functions of Tenorshare Reiboot
Besides fixing the “iPhone stuck at Apple logo” issue, Tenorshare Reiboot shares a wide range of functionalities as discussed below:
Fix iOS devices stuck in all cases
If your iPhone or iPad ever got stuck on the ‘Connect to iTunes’ screen, then Reiboot can recover your device out of it. This issue occurs possibly because of the following reasons,
- When something works wrong while upgrading to iOS 10/9/8 or when your device battery is extremely low while upgrading.
- The Apple logo is present on the screen for an extended period without any changes.
- While attempting to update the iOS or restore the iPhone 7/7 Plus/6S/6/5/4 data from iTunes backup and the process remains incomplete. And now iTunes fails to register your iPhone when you connect it to your computer.
- Mismanagement of the iPhone can probably lead to recovery mode struck.
To fix this issue, you’ll require connecting your phone to the PC and start Reiboot. Then click ‘Exit Recovery Mode’ to reboot your device and wait for 20 seconds. The process will take some time and get your device out of the problem.
The second issue caused in iOS devices is the Boot Loop problem. In most cases the iPhone fails to restore from this problem and hence, Reiboot can help you resolve it. Simply connect your phone to the computer and start Reiboot. Click ‘Enter Recovery Mode’ and wait till the process completes. When completed, click ‘Exit Recovery Mode’ and get your phone in normal condition.
Tenorshare Reiboot can fix any other iOS problems, these include the following:
- iPhone stuck on Apple logo, black screen/ splash screen/ blue screen of death, etc.
- When the home, sleep/wake button fails to work.
- Non-responsive touch screen.
- Stuck while upgrading to iOS, jailbreaking or restoring in iTunes.
- Abnormally working device and get errors while syncing, upgrading or restoring in iTunes.
- Unable to connect to the iTunes store.
- Stuck in continuous Apple screen logo loop.
- Other issues.
Easiest way to put iPhone/iPad/iPod into Recovery Mode
Reiboot provides you the easiest method to put your iPhone or iPad into Recovery Mode and fix any major or minor issues without damaging any data on your phone. It can put your iPhone in Recovery Mode when iTunes fails to recognize your device and help you exit the Recovery Mode. Reiboot can force reboot your phone when it becomes unresponsive and fix all kinds of iTunes error while backing up or upgrading your device.
Get out of Recovery Mode without Restore/data loss
If your iPhone is stuck in Recovery Mode, then forcibly trying to get rid of it might lead to data loss. In that case, Tenorshare Reiboot will help you get out of it and prevent any data loss or damage. Reiboot offers the easiest way to get your iPhone out of the recovery mode without using iTunes. It prevents harming your device and keeps your data safe and intact. So if your iPhone often faces this trouble, then simply connect your phone to the computer and start Reiboot. Click Exit Recovery Mode and restart your iOS device. Wait for the process to complete and get your iPhone in normal condition.