Consider this, a person has the habit of leaving his smartphone on the side of his bed. So you enter the room and find his cell phone. You scroll through his messages from the past week to see where he has been, whom he has met and what he’s said. You find something risky in it but cannot share it as it may leave question marks over your behavior.
This may be considered as an effective detective work but not effective monitoring. On one hand, you cannot reveal all the information as you have violated the person’s privacy. While on the other hand, providing zero oversight would be just as risky.
Modern world calls for modern measures. Technology has made life easier for such people by making it easy to spy on another person at virtually any moment. Thanks largely to the text spying apps. These apps have made it convenient for the parents, employers and concerned persons to spy on their loved ones without getting anyway near their phones.
Why having a text spying app matters?
Why using such an app is important? Some people may think it is just about the convenience it offers. But consider this, if the person you are monitoring is subjected to digital dangers like harassment, cyberbullying or becoming the target of online predators, what would you in case you know nothing about their lives? Obviously, you cannot follow them everywhere during their job or work. What could be the best option to make sure that the most important person in your life is safe? That’s where using a text spying app such as Xnspy matters.
This app will enable you to read every incoming and outgoing SMS on the target phone. Even if the other person deletes the conversation, you can still read the messages as the copy is available on your account.
How to spy on text messages using the app:
Follow these steps to read someone’s messages:
- Check the compatibility: Any phone, whether Android or iPhone, must be checked for the compatibility before you start using the app to spy on the text messages. You need to check the model of the phone and the version of its operating system to see if it is compatible with the target phone. The Xnspy app is compatible with both the Android and iOS. You also do not need to root your device before installing the app.
Similarly, for iPhone, the app does not need the phone to be jailbroken unlike other apps. But it can be used on both jailbreak and no jailbreak phones. The app has two separate versions of them. In fact, the app does not need any installation in case of a no jailbreak iPhone. Xnspy also supports the latest iOS 11.2.
- Setting up the app: This app is not present in the Apple Store or Google Play Store. You would need to visit their website to subscribe to the app. After subscribing, follow these steps to set up the app:
- Download: after you subscribe to the app, you are sent an email having a download link (in case it is a jailbreak or Android phone), login information and installation details. You can use the download link on the target phone’s browser and the app will start downloading.
- Install: After the app has been downloaded, you can install it on the target phone. This whole process will not take more than 5-7 mins as the app size is small and the whole process ends in a few minutes.
- Setting up the control panel: After installing the app, the app will start uploading the information from the target phone. Use your login information to access your account. There is a Dashboard that serves as the control panel to access and control the received information. You can turn on and turn off text message logs in the “Settings” sections of your control panel. If you want to receive only specific information about the text messages, you can setup the ‘Watchlists’ to monitor text messages from specific numbers.
- Read the messages using the text spying app: You can read all the messages through the Dashboard of your account. The Dashboard has all the features listed on the left side of the screen. One of the options will be ‘Phone Logs’. Click on this option and it will expand, showing a list of sub-features under this option. Select ‘Text Messages’ option and you will see a list of all the text conversations displayed on the right side of the screen. You can view all the information. If you click any conversation, you will be able to see all the sent and received messages. It will display the name and number of the contact. The date and time of the messages are also mentioned above them. And if the person you want to monitor owns iPhone, the app will access and read their iMessages.
Following these simple steps, you can read all the messages of the person without touching their phone. If you want to maximize your experience of using the Xnspy, you can also benefit from other features offered by the app which include internet spying, location, and IM monitoring.