(2) Android application development tutorials (Advanced)
(3) Android app development tutorial pdf
(4) Android game programming tutorial
Android is most popular OS for smart phones, tables and it holds almost 79% market share in global device market.Everyone having website wants to have equivalent smartphone (Android, iOS, Windows phone etc.) apps because more and more people are using smart phone and tablets these days. Having smart phones apps for business is necessary so that they can reach to large audience. If you have Java programming or any other programming experience then you will learn it very easily and generate revenues through working on freelancing projects. Android programming is here to stay so learn it for your advantage.
Advantages of learning android programming
(1) Very easy to learn if you know Java because android libraries are built on top of the JDK.
(2) Apps can be designed and tested quickly using different view, panels, controls etc.
(3) Very easy to setup android development environment and strat building awesome apps.
(4) You will get so much help from communities and forums if you get stuck something. Free Android programming tutorials will help you to clear your doubts as well.
(5) Wearable technologies which are coming up like wearable watch, wearable glasses etc. are using android development toolkit. So if you know android programming, you can build apps for wearable devices too.
(6) No approval is required to upload application in google play. It is auto approved.
If you use native libraries, you have to develop and write code for each smart phone platform. To reduce the development time and easy maintenance, many prefer to use HTML5 – CSS – Java script languages for development which works on every smart phone platform like android, iOS, Windows Phone etc. You just have to write code once and deploy the apps on multiple platforms. This way, you can save resources at great extent.
Android programming tutorial (Basic)
(1) Android Developer Guide: http://developer.android.com/guide/index.html
(2) Android Developer Training: http://developer.android.com/training/index.html
(3) Tutorials Point Android: http://www.tutorialspoint.com/android/
(4) Mkyong Android: http://www.mkyong.com/tutorials/android-tutorial/
Android programming tutorial (Advanced)
(1) Expert Android (Pdf): http://www.it-ebooks.info/book/2640/
(2) Vogella (Tutorial): http://www.vogella.com/tutorials/android.html
Android development tutorial pdf
(1) Head First Android Development: http://it-ebooks.info/book/644/
(2) Programming Android: http://it-ebooks.info/book/358/
(3) Android Game Programming For Dummies: http://it-ebooks.info/book/1700/
Best Android game programming tutorials
(1) Android Game programming for dummies: http://it-ebooks.info/book/1700/
(2) HTML5 game programming: http://it-ebooks.info/book/1217/
You will learn below topics in above tutorials,
(1) Introduction to android and android development tools
(2) Android application life cycle
(3) Intent, Activity, Lists, Logging, Dialog
(4) Android with XML, JSON, Sql lite database
(5) Localizing android apps, Media, Camera, Connectivity(Bluetooth, NFC, Wifi P2P, USB, SIP) modules
(6) Drawables, Styles and themes, Live wallpaper, Resource selectors, Animations, Widget
(7) Services, Notifications, Broadcast receivers, memory & performance optimization
(8) Android with GCM (Google cloud messaging), android wear, android annotation, how android app can interact with web application.
(9) Different android frameworks including testing
(10) Location API, google maps, sensors & touch and other miscellaneous things.
Happy android learning. Build awesome android apps and have fun.
android programming tutorial for beginners
android development tutorial to learn android programming