Are you looking for the best headphones under 200 USD?
We have listed some of the best Bluetooth headphones under 200 USD you can buy. You will find headphones of all types in the market, from the open back and open ear to wireless and noise cancelling. We have covered headphones of the best quality that cost $200 or less.
You can now listen to your favorite rock star or jazz music, with awesome sound and a great bass with the best headphones under 200 USD discussed here.
Headphones make for an ideal gift to give to a friend. They come in a variety of styles, shapes, and sizes, so there is no particular yardstick for selecting the best Bluetooth headphones under 200 USD. But we have focused on a few things that you should look for when buying an earphone or headphone.
What should you look for in the best Bluetooth headphones under 200 USD?
(1) Visually Appealing – We are all visual creatures. Even when buying something as simple as a headphone, it is natural for most people to focus on its appearance. How attractive or visually appealing is the headphone, or how aesthetically pleasing is something that will play on your mind. Don’t buy a headphone unless you really like how it looks.
(2) Comfort – Comfort is another important factor to be considered. Why buy a headphone unless you feel comfortable wearing it? Some headphones are less comfortable than others and cause a lot of irritation when you wear them. Make sure to get a comfortable pair which you can wear for hours at a time.
(3) Price – The price is probably the most important factor for most people. Nobody wants to spend too much on a headphone, even if it is of a really great quality. You want top quality headphones at affordable prices, something less than $200. We have covered only the best Bluetooth headphones under 200 USD here.
(4) Sound Quality – The sound quality as you can imagine, is pretty important when talking about a headphone. You should hear the music clearly, there should be a booming sound, clearly audible. Plus, the headphone should shut off the noise from outside. The headphones listed here possess awesome sound quality, and you couldn’t go wrong with any of them.
Here’s a Look at the Best Headphones Under 200 USD…
The Plantronics BackBeat PRO 2 is a high-quality wireless headphone that costs just under $200. It has an excellent audio quality and offers a high-resolution sound – booming sound – with a powerful speaker. You will get a highly immersive experience with this headphone and the right balance of rich bass with crisp tones.
This headphone is capable of shutting off or cancelling noise perfectly and minimizing the outside sound when you’re on your commute or working. It has an excellent battery life which lasts for 24 hours and gives you back-to-back music for as long as you like. This is one of the best Bluetooth headphones under 200 USD, not just because of the audio quality but also because of how comfortable it is. The earcups fit in snugly around the ears and make you feel totally at ease.
The Audio-Technica ATH-M50x Professional is priced very reasonably. Audio-Technica is a well-known brand and is known to make high-quality studio headphones. The ATH-M50x Professional offers an excellent sound quality, and its sonic performance has been appreciated by many audio engineers within the industry.
This headphone gets great reviews from users from across the world, so there must be something to it. The audio quality is amazingly clear. You will get a deep and accurate bass with an excellent frequency range. The circumaural design is another interesting feature – the 90° swiveling ear cups fit very well around the years and cancel out noise from the outside almost to perfection.
The RHA T10i just about makes it to our list of the best headphones under 200 USD. Here’s what’s impressive about it – amazing, outstanding bass. There are very few earphones that provide a bass of the same quality as this one.
Apart from that, this headphone has been designed very well, with a comfortable fit and a great build quality. It is aesthetically pleasing with a nifty finish. It is capable of cancelling noise to a great degree and comes with a 3-year warranty.
Beats Executive Over-Ear Noise Cancelling Headphones are priced slightly higher than $200 but we thought it to be a good idea to include these headphones in this list, mainly because Beats is a highly regarded brand which has been making top rated headphones for many years now.
These headphones are lightweight but made from robust materials. They have a unique folding design and make for a snug fit around the ears. They provide a high quality, immersive audio experience and are capable of active noise cancellation. The audio delivered is completely free from any external disruptions and as clear as it gets with a deep bass, clear highs and true mids.
Sennheiser is one of the leading makers of headphones and other audio devices. So what to expect from the Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones?
Second, the sound quality is very good. Normally you can hear all frequencies from 20 hertz to 20,000 hertz and the Sennheiser HD 380 PRO has a range from 8 hertz to 27,000 hertz. That’s impressive. The impedance is about 54 ohms, which is reasonable. These headphones come with a 2-year warranty, which is the standard for the products in this category.
(6) Shure SE315-K Sound Isolating Earphones with Single High Definition MicroDriver and Tuned BassPort
The Shure SE315-K Sound Isolating Earphones’s price is not the only impressive thing about these earphones. They have a comfortable looking over the ear design, which means they will fit snugly around your ears for as long as you want, even when you’re jogging or travelling.
The sound quality is smooth and midrange and you can expect a decent amount of impact at the lower end. The earphones come with a detachable cable, a sleeve fit kit, a carrying case, a cleaning tool and a complete user guide. They are available in clear and black.
The Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO is a very good price to pay for headphones of this quality. These headphones are very comfortable because of the padded velour earcups. The sound quality is above average as you get a flat sound which peaks in the 7kHz – 11kHz range.
The Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO is based on closed, diffuse-field system and a Bass reflex technology that delivers an excellent bass response. It reproduces sound in the high and mid-range and has a robust headband built. You will get a 2-year manufacturer’s warranty with these earphones, which is reassuring.
These are the “7 best headphones under 200 dollars” according to us. Let us know if you find any other headphones which can fit into this list with your views.