What is Reverse Phone Lookup? Do Reverse Phone Lookups Work? Which is the Best Reverse Phone Lookup service out there?
That’s a lot of questions! Let’s handle them one by one. A reverse phone lookup is a service that matches a cell phone number with the name by looking through its database with hundreds of millions of phone records in the United States, Canada, and other countries.
The best phone number lookup or reverse cell phone lookup with name results service is one that is reliable, secure and keeps the information completely confidential. It should provide you with the results of your query and perform the phone reverse lookup quickly.
So How Does Reverse Phone Lookup Work?
As said earlier, the best reverse cell phone lookup have large databases with 300 million or more phone records. When you enter a phone number into the search box, they scan their database and match the phone number with name results.
Basically, the best site or the best service for reverse phone lookup performs as your own personal private investigator. Here’s a look at why you should consider using a phone number reverse lookup site.
#1: To put an end to prank calls – There is nothing more irritating than receiving prank calls. You probably get calls from anonymous telemarketers, salespersons, and even scammers every day, eager to make a sales pitch. This is by no means an ethical form of advertising. You can put an end to the prank calls right now by signing up for the best reverse phone lookup and finding out who is calling. Once you identify the person making the calls, you can block them or give them a strict warning. If this does not work, you can provide the details of the reverse lookup phone number results to the local authorities and request them to put an end to the menace once and for all.
#2: To make sure that you don’t miss out on an important business call or personal call – Quite often, you will have missed out on an important personal or business call for many reasons. How to tell if the missed call is not from someone important? Perform a reverse phone lookup – this can help reveal the name and the location of the person who has called. It could be an important client or a long lost friend.
#3: Identify any unknown numbers on your cell phone or landline bill – Quite often, it happens that someone uses your landline or cell phone without your consent and you find a number of unknown numbers on your phone bill. Who is making the calls? Where are the calls being made to? The best reverse phone lookup service can help you identify the culprit.
#4: Verify a new business number or personal number – How do you know that someone who has just given you their number is being honest about who they are? Quite often, you will meet new people who ask you out on a date. You think they are single, but how do you know for sure? How can you tell if they have given you their real identity? Find out through a reverse phone number lookup. Similarly, you can find out if a new business contact is being honest about who they are or not. The best reverse phone lookups can help you identify a fraud well in time.
Does reverse phone lookup work for sure? How can you be sure? How secure are the best reverse cell phone lookup services?
Yes, the best reverse cell phone services are very secure and safe and they have a very high degree of accuracy. Do reverse phone lookups work? Absolutely! No, these services are not 100% accurate, but they do come close to that.
You will be able to find the name and address of the person. You will also be able to find out about their closest friends and family members, age, job status, marital status and even about their criminal records. You will be able to find out, for example, if they are a registered sex offender.
Now, a word on the confidentiality of the best phone number lookup sites – You can be sure that these sites are very secure and there is no way for anyone to find out that they have been investigated. Their information is not publicly listed or shared with a third party. Only you will have access to the results of the phone number lookup. The information will be sent to you through secure servers and your membership will be protected with a password. Find out whose Number is this
Which Is The Best Phone Number Lookup Service Out There?
(1) Spokeo Review
Spokeo is a very efficient reverse phone number lookup service which tells you all you need to know about who is calling real fast. It gives you a report within minutes of performing the lookup.
Spokeo has a large database with hundreds of millions of names. It also has a number of other secret databases that you have no idea about. You can look for information on the person’s criminal records, perform a tenant check, employment check and much more in Spokeo.
Here’s how to get started on Spokeo…
- First visit the Spokeo website at this link: https://www.spokeo.com/reverse-phone-lookup. Here enter the number to be searched and click “begin search”.
- Spokeo takes on from this point and starts scanning its large database. For the free trial offer, you will be provided with nothing more than preliminary information. Signing up for the paid plans will reveal more detailed information from the site.
Pros and Cons of Spokeo
- Spokeo has a clean website
- The site is user-friendly and easy to navigate
- You will find a lot of information that you will not get anywhere.
- Fast and efficient
- The Spokeo plans are affordably priced.
- Not all information is accurate.
- You will need to pay a monthly fee to perform the searches.
- You will be charged a flat rate for the reports.
- Spokeo has a free initial trial offer of $13.95 for one month. Following this, you can sign up for the 3-month plan at $7.95/month and the 6-month plan for $4.95/month.
(2) Peoplebyname Review
Peoplebyname is one of the best cell phone number lookup services that provide you with everything you need to know about the person behind the phone number. It gives you a full report with the name, location, job history, criminal history and other important details of the person in just a minute or two. This site has a database with 100 million phone numbers in the US and Canada.
Here’s how to get started on Peoplebyname…
- Visit the website http://www.peoplebyname.com/ and sign up for the service.
- Enter the phone number to be searched and click “begin search”.
- Peoplebyname looks through its large database with hundreds of millions of records and gives you the report in a minute.
Pros and Cons of Peoplebyname
- This phone lookup site gets excellent reviews from users. You will be asked for the 10 digit phone number and will be given detailed results based on that.
- The site updates their database every day. You are guaranteed to get only the latest information about the number you want to reverse lookup.
- The website is reasonably secure and there is no risk of data leakage.
- The website is not encrypted – this is a disadvantage as far as the security is concerned. But otherwise, it is safe and secure.
- There is no clarity on the company’s “No Result, No Charge” policy.
- You can sign up for a 1 week trial on Peoplebyname for $1. Following the end of the free trial, you will need to sign up for the paid subscription starting at $29.99/month.
- You can get a single report for a one-time fee of $9.99.
(3) Everify Review
Everify is a relatively new cell number lookup service which has been making waves lately. This company has a decent looking website which is easy to navigate and the reverse phone lookup functionality is also quite simple. The results are quite accurate, although it is not possible to get a 100% accuracy.
Here’s how to get started with Everify…
- Visit the Everify website and perform a search on this webpage.
- Everify scans its large database and provides you with the name, location and other details matching the phone number quickly.
- You can sign up for the paid plans for more detailed reports.
Pros and Cons of Everify
- The website is clear and easy to navigate for the most part.
- The plans are affordable.
- Quite efficient.
- You won’t be provided with much verification data.
- Not 100% accurate results.
- You can sign for a 5 day trial for $2.95, following which you will be charged $29.95 for a monthly subscription.
- You can sign for a 7 day trial for $4.95, following which you will be charged $19.95 for a monthly subscription.
- eVerify 3 Months of Membership with Unlimited Searches @ $34.64
- eVerify 1 Year Unlimited Access for $39.95
(4) PeopleSmart Review
PeopleSmart is one of the best phone number lookup service that you can sign up for. It is very accurate and does a detailed background check on the individual who you want to know about. It functions as your own personal private investigator. Must have privacy product for laptop
Here’s how to get started with PeopleSmart…
- Visit the PeopleSmart website and sign up on the webpage https://www.peoplesmart.com.
- Enter the number that you want to be looked up through a reverse search.
- PeopleSmart scans its website with hundreds of millions of phone records and matches the cell phone number with the name of the person you are searching for. It also gives you other detailed information such as their location, age, friends and family, criminal history, court records and more.
Pros and Cons of PeopleSmart
- PeopleSmart is far more detailed than other people search engines. It goes into great details about the person you are searching for.
- It has access to court records, employment history, tenant background checks and much more. It tells you if the person has a history of bankruptcy, or whether they are a registered sex offender.
- PeopleSmart is not 100% accurate, but comes close. It is certainly worth your money.
- The site offers upfront pricing.
- The website is responsive, user-friendly and clutter free.
- Some of the information may be missing – not 100% accurate.
- There is no trial offer available with PeopleSmart, but you can sign up for the Connect plan and perform 20 Contact Info searches, including 10 phone and 10 email searches for $19.99/month.
- The Connect Plus plan costs $49.99/month where you can make 100 Contact Info searches, including 50 phone and 50 email searches.
- The Connect Pro plan costs $99.99/month and allows you to make 500 Contact Info searches, including 250 phone and 250 email searches.
Click here to sign up for PeopleSmart.
(5) Instant Checkmate Review
Instant Checkmate is one of the best phone number lookup sites out there and is surprisingly accurate. It gives you highly detailed results and leaves nothing to chance.
Here’s how to get started on Instant Checkmate…
- Visit the website https://www.phone.instantcheckmate.com/.
- Sign up for one of the plans that are available and perform the search by entering the phone number in the search box.
- The site scans its huge database and reveals all details about the phone number you want to reverse lookup.
Pros and Cons of Instant Checkmate
- The website has a clean interface without any clutter.
- It is mobile friendly as well.
- It adheres very strictly to the FOIA law and is legit.
- You will be able to access criminal records of the person in the reports.
- Not much free information, no free trial.
There is no free trial available at Instant Checkmate. You will have to sign up for the basic plan of $22.86 a month to perform a reverse phone lookup on the site.
Click here to sign up for Instant Checkmate.